The Grapple

Here we go! Burden of Breath is on sale for 99 cents today and tomorrow. I have no idea how it will do. Never done this before!

Rather than waiting for Amazon sales numbers to sky-rocket on this gorgeous day, I took these photos in our woods. (Some will see right through my procrastination from NaNoWriMo planning.)

Neighbor Cliff used his tractor's grapple to move a slash pile to our burn pile. What took us weeks to cut down, trim and gather took him 30 minutes and two trips to move. Truth to tell, Car Guy worked his tail off, and I occasionally pitched in.

For three years, Car Guy lusted after a grapple for our tractor, but we couldn't justify spending the $3,000+! After seeing Cliff's magnificent grapple in action this past spring, I caved and was willing to make the investment. Lucky for us he's a wonderful neighbor and willing to trade slash removal for chocolate truffles.

Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busyness vs. Calm

Is This the Year?

I Don't Know What I Think Until I Write It Down